Online shopping is convenient, quick, and easy, especially for those who find it difficult to head out to the local "bricks-and-mortar" shopping center. Here's Janusian Gallery and Heavenly Peace's list of several (some tongue in cheek) reasons why.
- Shop on your schedule. You'll never arrive just as the doors are locked. You'll never be asked to leave because the store's closing. There's never a line. You don't have to deal with the crowds.
- The Internet is the world's largest shopping mall, with stores and selections from around the world.
- It's easy to look around for gift ideas. (They don't call it "browsing" for nothing.)
- Instant access to some of the year's "hottest items."
- No aggressive sales people (unless you count those pesky "May I Help You?" pop-up boxes).
- No "fluorescent light, fun house mirror" dressing room trauma. Try on apparel in the privacy of your own home.
- It's easier and faster to find deals and price check.
- Enjoy exclusive online deals.
- You don't have to go out in bad weather or warm up the car before leaving the store.
- No disapproving glances from store personnel when you want to return an item.
- No one will notice if your child throws a tantrum while you're trying to check out.
- Your shopping cart will never have a wobbly wheel.
- Lynne Guimond Sabean
Here are a few ideas to get you started.(Click on any of the images to browse the corresponding collections.)
firstname.lastname@example.org | © 2015, 2019 Janusian Gallery. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer